Re: 2011 NMRA Convention...

Al and Patricia Westerfield <westerfield@...>

Jack - I can understand why it's so cheap. If I pay in August 2011 I'll have missed the convention by a month! - Al

----- Original Message -----
From: Jack Burgess
To: Steam Era Freight Cars
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 9:30 PM
Subject: [STMFC] 2011 NMRA Convention...

X2011 West, the 2011 National Model Railroad Convention, will be held in
Sacramento, CA on July 3-9, 2011. The current registration fee for the
Convention is a very cheap $99! But that price will be available only until
September 1, 2011, after it will increase to $139. The Convention will
feature a full RPM meet, a number of freight car clinics, and an Advance
Section of layout tours in the San Francisco Bay area (including my own). To
register now, go to

www.x2011west.org/registration.html

The Convention committee apologizes for cross-postings to various groups but
we want to get the word out to as many modelers as possible before the cost
of registration increases.

Jack Burgess
Newark, CA