O Scale G26 for sale

Bill Lane

All

I have a Precision Scale Models O Scale PRR G26 I am selling for a friend. http://lanestrains.com/O_Scale_Photos/O_Scale_PRR_G26_Gondola.jpg I painted it about 6 years ago. I would call the weathering "just dusty".

Please reply directly to me with your interest. $250.00 or best offer. Shipping and optional insurance are extra.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1988

See my finished models at:
http://www.lanestrains.com
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

Custom Train Parts Design
http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
http://www.prrths.com
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE to join! http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL