From: Bruce Smith <smithbf@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Atlas 11,000 Gallon LPG Tankcar
To: STMFC@...
Date: Sunday, August 15, 2010, 8:39 AM

<tmolsen@...> 08/15/10 4:47 AM >>>
Atlas is releasing new paint schemes for their 11,000 Gallon LPG Tank
Car.
<SNIP>

Just how prototypical are these paint schemes for this model and if
correct, then when were they used? Are these tank cars >the same as
those LPG tank cars released earlier or are these cars new tooling?

Tom,

We talked about these cars about a month ago (starting at message
91827). No this is not new tooling and at least some of the schemes are
apparently foobies!

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL