Reminder Rails by the River #2 Salem, OR

Greg Martin

Just a reminder that next Friday we'll be presenting:

Rails by the River ~ PAC NOR WEST ~ Prototype Modelers Meet

Date: August 20th and 21st, 2010

Location: Center 50+ Salem Senior Center
3615 Portland Road NE
Salem, OR 97301

Friday from 3 PM until 9 PM
Saturday from 8 AM until 5 PM

We Welcome All Scales All Eras All Model Railroad Interest

* Clinics and Prototype Presentations scheduled for Friday evening
and all Day Saturday
* There will be vendors /manufacturers representing their products
* Operating FREE-MO Layout ~ Freight cars ~ Locomotives ~ Passenger
Cars
* Dioramas ~Historical Societies Structures ~Standard and Narrow
Gauge
* All Railroads from all Eras are Welcome and all Skill levels are
encouraged

Pre registration for both days is $25.00 or $30.00 at the door

Saturday only registration $20.00 Registration at the door begins Friday
at 3 PM

Pre-Registration Mail to:

Rails by the River
C/O Greg Martin
1523 Corum CT NW
Salem, OR 97304

Need a Room? We have limited rooms at special event pricing at:
Single Queen $59, Double Queen or Single King $75

Red Lion Hotel
3301 Market Street NE
Salem, OR 97303 (503) 370-7888 Mention Rails by the River for pricing.

Contact : ___http://railsbytheriver.com/___ (http://railsbytheriver.com/__)
(_http://railsbytheriver.com/__ (http://railsbytheriver.com/_) )
Phone: (503) 581-4758 (503) 930-4916 cell

email: __tgregmrtn@... (mailto:_tgregmrtn@...) _