Re: New Paint Schemes for Atlas 11,000 Gal.

Gene <bierglaeser@...>

--- In STMFC@..., <tmolsen@...> wrote:
Good Morning Guys,
<snip> It is a shame that Atlas continuously puts lettering schemes for cars that did not have them.
As has been discussed here often, the bogus paint schemes help pay for models we might not otherwise get. I wish the label would include a mention of accurate or not lettering as a caution to those few of us who care. Until then I am very grateful for this group which always seems to have someone who can provide accurate information about nearly anything freight-car-wise.

Thank you all,
Gene Green