Re: Milling Machines

Jack Burgess <jack@...>

I have both the Sherline milling machine and a Sherline lathe. I haven't
used them that much but they have done a very good job on each project that
I did use them on. Tolerances are tight, specs are very good, and I like the
fact that the machines and accessories are all made here in the US. I also
like the fact that Sherline has a lot of accessories for their machines as
more complex projects come up. I have never taken any machining classes so
owner Joe Martin's Tabletop Machining book has a lot of good information for
newbies like myself...

Jack Burgess
www.yosemitevalleyrr.com