Re: Milling Machines

Trackman <jfpautz@...>

--- In STMFC@..., Bill Welch <fgexbill@...> wrote:
Sherline--which is the smallest machine at 20.75 inches high, 33 lbs
and "electronically" controlled motor speed with an incredible
website with great information that helped me understand what I will
probably want in terms of a cutting or milling device. Did not see HP
of the motor stated
Bill,

I have three Sherline mills and use them constantly, have not had any problems with them. Also, Sherline has the best selection of accessories of any that you listed. I have probably more invested in "tooling and accessories" than the mills originally cost.

John F. Pautz
American Switch & Signal
P:48 track components