From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of pullmanboss
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 11:52 AM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Hi-Tech Details air hoses

Pierre, I've bought some of each but prefer the ones with the separate brass bracket because you can position the air hose at the proper rotational angle. (The all-in-one parts have the angle cock straight up and down.) Perhaps if we hadn't had the recent discussion here enlightening us about rotational angle I'd feel differently, but.....

I also have some of the hoses without brackets, for those applications calling for formed steel plate rather than cast mounts.

Tom Madden

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com<mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com>, "Pierre" <pierre.oliver@...> wrote:

I'ce been using Kadee air hoses for sometime now, but am giving serious consideration to switching over to the rubber items from Hi-Tech Details.
The big question for me seems to be whether to use the #6039 with molded on bracket, or the #6040 with the seperate brass bracket. Cost aside I'd like to hear feedback from fellows who have used these items and their preferences.
Thanks,
Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com