Re: Train of Thought- Sanding resin flash, or: avoiding bloody finger tips.

Clark Propst

Some models come with a square of foam in the box to 'hold' the model during shipment. I've used these foam chunks to 'hold' the sides while sanding.

I made the mistake of telling my operating crew that hogs were shipped in double deck stock cars. I have more Westerfield Milwaukee single deck cars 3 to 1. The crews started giving me crap about having hogs in single deck cars. Finally I emailed Al and asked if he'd make me some double doors. He did. I replaced the doors and redecaled the cars.

The other day they showed me where "Blackstone" is coming out with HOn3 stocks for sheep loading with single doors.....

Clark Propst