Re: Reefer Traffic on the Pennsy

byronrose@...

Richard,

Why not post the photo(s) here and let all of us take a crack at
identification? After all, where is it written that you have to do it
all? Besides, I'm sure there are some here who would love to embarrass
themselves. I know I would.

BSR

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:58:58 -0800 Richard Hendrickson
<rhendrickson@opendoor.com> writes:
Tim O'Connor wrote:

I miss those "cars in the yard (or consist)" photo articles. Great
stuff!

Bob S. keeps leaning on me to do more, and I have several primo yard
shots
I could work with, but those articles take a hellacious amount of
time.
I've got another one on my agenda, but it won't happen until later
this
year.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520