Re: What's on your work bench?

Donald Ford <ford.donald77@...>

I like to finish a car but somethine get stuck on the details

detailing a hobbline quad hopper almost finished but can't find a picture of the
sid with the train air line or was it run done the centersill?  The twin hopper
rebuilds had the line outside the car body.

working on detailing number 27 of 33 Bowser H21a's only six more to go putting
ore loads under the coal load coal in ore out on the C&P into Cleveland

Gloud 120-ton wreck derrick for the PRRPRO project

F&C GR gon just started

Westerfield GL 2/3 built

Bowser/Cary I1sa just made the brake shoes old Kentron parts gets a PFM tender

and then the stash if I could do 1 kit a week I would be done in 3 1/2 years.  I
havn't even started on the West Rail AT&SF boxcar and NP flat.  Did finish a
Rail Progress H25 though.

Well back to the shop and hope I live to see most of this stuff done.

Don Ford
Kanab UT