From: Frederick Freitas <prrinvt@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: What's on your work bench?
To: STMFC@...
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 1:02 PM

GUYZ,

A true lister in this group has, without question, a back log of kits stored for those deep snow days, rainy days, and the I deserve a break day. I'm just as bad as the rest; 64 items yet to be built. Currently researching PRR cranes and steam shovels, and decided to finally build the one I've had for 20 years, at least, by Vintage Vehicles.
No douibt when I get to my next show, or proto meet, there will be an upsurge of things to be completed at a later date. I agree with Marty, the trick is to actually get them assembled and running on the RR. So many kits, so few fingers.

Fred Freitas