From: "railsnw1" <railsnw@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 12:09:18 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Michigan Car ID Needed

Picked up a snap shot photo of a girl hanging on the side of a wood double sheathed boxcar. The reason I bought it was of the unusual handbrake. On the car side is a shield with the slogan "The Line Through Michigan's Peach Orchards"

Anyone know what railroad this is? I'll try to scan the photo this evening.

Thanks,

Richard Wilkens