From: Jack Burgess <jack@...>
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Squadron Putty & Resin Kits
To: STMFC@...
Date: Monday, August 30, 2010, 3:15 PM

Denny mentioned:

<All that said, I still use Squadron putty for tiny jobs where waiting
<overnight for handling is or would be a pain. I too also despair (kind
<word) at the shrinkage.
<
<Denny

...which reminded me that the plastic model builders fill holes with CA set
with Accelerator. According to articles, they apply some CA and immediately
spray it with accelerator. It sets immediately and is easy to sand
immediately (but gets very hard in a little while). Multiple applications
could be used filling deeper areas.

Jack Burgess
www.yosemitevalleyrr.com