Re: Norwest Scale Models

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

On 9/2/2010 1:51 PM, ealabhan0 wrote:
Jon,
You perhaps got one of the NorWest "Lite Series" kits with only the basic resin castings, but no decals, brake gear, wire, grabirons, or other common detail parts. NorWest also offered "Premium" kits complete with Black Cat decals, all detail parts, and trucks (and sometimes, reportedly, even couplers).
Black Cat is well aware of the decal required for this particular
scheme for this car. Other decals are available but I wanted the NYC
scheme.
I believe I'm probably the only one who wants this decal and it
would be at least tri-color :-) !

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941