From: al_brown03 <abrown@fit.edu>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, September 2, 2010 8:56:33 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Lehigh Valley 41000 series hopper

Yungkurth, "Steam Era of Lehigh Valley", p 58, shows the left sides of LV 41254
(composite quad) and 41185 (steel-sided quad); the train pipe isn't visible in
either.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Rich C <rhcdmc@...> wrote:

Don, Thats  a good question. I can not assume it being in either location.
They may have put it on the side for the twin rebuild only.

Maybe Ben Hom may know, he sent me info on the twin awhile back.

Rich Christie