From: Tim O'Connor
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 11:06 AM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Discontinuance of Kadee #58 Semi-Scale Couplers

Nice!! (Drat, I just bought two packages of #242)... Will you be including
the #262 box with your whisker couplers in the future?

I dunno... 2-56 is pretty clunky. I'd prefer an O-80 counterset
screw so it's much less visible, like the Accurail boxes.

Tim O'Connor

KD Sam wrote: "The #78 assembled coupler in a narrow box will be replaced by a #178 (using the whisker #158) in the same
box but with a center hole for a #2 (2-56) screw."

Yeah!!
Clark Propst