ACCURAIL separate ladders & grabs

lifeisgood_u2 <goodheart05@...>

I enjoy resin and the better plastic kits but have started an ambitious new layout, so don't log much craftsman kit time these days. But need a fleet of period (30's)cars in the interm. Was talking to a dealer and we mentioned Accurail and lamented that they didn't have a line of cars with separate ladders, grabs, etc. as a balance between the shake-the-box and time-consuming craftsman kits. He said "yeah, everyone says that," so I assume Accurail hears it a lot too. Some of our members clearly have ties to Accurail. Can anyone comment on Accurail's position on the topic?

Wayne O'Hern
New York & Northern (aka Rutland)