Re: Anybody make a Dreadnaught end door for an Auto box?

Bill Welch

I remember having this part from Rennsaler which means it was done by Steve Funaro. I have forgotten how I used it by it a very nice. I think it was part of a release of CV/GTW cars.

It would be worth asking him. Also "Rocket Express" has an auto end for their RI kits. Ron is a great guy so this is an option. My memory is that the end ladder was cast on. Someone on the list probably has his contact info.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., "Scott" <repairman87@...> wrote:

Hello,

I was looking to see if anybody knew if somebody is making Dreadnaught end doors.

There was is a picture of one in the Steam era Fright cars reference Manual: Volume one on page 101 on the TP car.

Thank you,
Scott