New Single Sheathed car from Mr. Westerfield

Bill Welch

Al has announced a new CB&Q kit of their XM 21/22/23 series of
boxcars. I had promised myself to buy no more CB&Q kits given the
number I have already built and the couple left to build but the
wonderful busyness of this car's side may seduce me once again.

I also noted a MILW double sheathed boxcar with a Bettendorf u/f
which I had not seen either.

It looks like Al also has a new web address: https://
id18538.securedata.net/westerfieldmodels.com/merchantmanager/index.php

I offer all of this in case there are people like me that are behind
but want to be current.

Bill Welch
2225 Nursery Road; #20-104
Clearwater, FL 33764