Re: Sale of Champ Decals

Jim Hayes

Like we sometimes tell others, why not call and ask. 701-852-4938.

Someone did say Champ was shutting down for sure at the end of September.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>wrote:

4/5/2010 Bill Pardie wrote

Is Champ still selling their decals? I placed an online order last
month and did not get a reply. I wasn't sure if it was them or my lack
of computer skills.
I made an order last week from Champ, and got an automated reply, but
there has been no other email nor any charge to my credit card. Someone
posted that Champ was shutting down... perhaps they already have?