From: Armand Premo <armprem2@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Mon, Sep 13, 2010 3:10 am
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: ACCURAIL separate ladders & grabs

I have recently tried to upgrade an Accurail reefer.All went well until I tried to match the paint.I never knew there were so many different shades of yellow.What would you suggest that I use? Armand Premo
-----

Bill and All,

Off line I sent Wayne a couple of photos of the Shake N Take Accurail
Reefer we did in the past and one that was done later representing the Needham
Packing/Sioux City Dressed Beef car that I did and have had at Cocoa Beach.
These cars are simple (currently have four underframes nearly completed on
the bench) and the results are better than average. Never having built a
resin kit I have finished I suffer from a comparison issue. I nearly finished
a Roller Bearing Models resin Troop Sleeper but gave it to a friend
before it was finished. Shame on me, well perhaps.

I will likely never finish all the styrene kits that I have in my "stash".

Greg Martin