Re: NC&StL ACF 40' 'Yellow Stripe' boxcars

Bill Welch

Decals in HO for this scheme have been available from Sunshine models for several years for the 1937 standard car, the postwar standard car and the PS-1.

Bill Welch

On Sep 13, 2010, at 11:56 AM, Bob McCarthy wrote:

Richard,

We have recently printed decals for the above boxcars in O and
S. Do you think there would be any desire for them in HO?
Bob, RTR HO scale models of those cars have recently been issued with
correct paint and lettering, so the demand for them would not now be
as great as it was a few years ago. Some modelers would certainly
want them, but it's hard to say how many. However, I'm sure you
could sell a small production run if your costs would be within reason.

Richard Hendrickson