Re: C&O auto frame flats

Charles Hladik

Tim,
I thought that all the flat car auto frames were stacked "flat", while
the gons were more or less "upright". Been wrong before.
Chuck Hladik

In a message dated 9/14/2010 12:07:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
timboconnor@... writes:

Thought I would check out the C&O ex-PM AAR 70 ton flat cars just
announced by Intermountain, and noticed this: some of these cars were
in auto frame service, notably 216516 and 216518. And here one of the
models is numbered 216513 -- so just change one digit and you're good
to go! Of course it would be great to know whether the C&O stacked
them flat, or upright... :-)

_http://imrcmodels.com/flyer330.htm_ (http://imrcmodels.com/flyer330.htm)