Re: rivet decals

Bill Welch <bwelch@...>

Archer Fine Transfers offers these, although because most the popular armor scale is 1/35th, they are probably too large. Tichy is offering rivits. I bought some at Timonium but think they are oversized.too.
*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 3/21/01, at 2:19 PM, wrote:

Someone makes dry transfers of rivets, and weld lines. They are used by
armor (army tank) modellers. A hobby shop that caters to plastic modellers
may carry them, but they are kind of exotic. I'll see if i can coe up with
the name of the company.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to

Bill 'Welch <>
Associate Minister, Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Fairfax
P.O. Box 130 Oakton VA 22124
Telephone 703 281-4230 Fax 703 281-5399

Join to automatically receive all group messages.