Looking for Athearn's SFRD 50-ft reefer roofs

Bill Welch

I am wondering if anyone has any unwanted SFRD 50-ft steel reefers or
ideally just the roof? Maybe something that has been damaged for
example. I am trying to gather up some roofs to cut up to create
another reefer roof with approximately the same width.

Unfortunately I did not think of this when it may have been possible
to get parts. I have several long PS2 roofs I was able to get when
Athearn announced their model that I want to use to create accurate
roofs for Wabash, CB&Q, Southern, etc hence all of my questions about
milling machines previously.

Please contact me off list if you can help.

Bill Welch
2225 Nursery Road; #20-104
Clearwater, FL 33764
727.470.9930