To: stmfc@yahoogroups.com
From: ggstokes@msn.com
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 12:49:35 -0700
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Interesting car anybody have some back ground on it?

A guess would be Liquid Carbonic, and the second builder's photo on the page clearly shows a build date of 1935. I think LC was shipped in cylinders, but someone else may have more accurate information.

I seem to recall that Ambroid or someone of that era in HO offered a kit for a similar car.

John Stokes
Bellevue, WA

To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
From: repairman87@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 19:25:28 +0000

I was surfing the net and stumbled across this site with this picture.

http://www.billspennsyphotos.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=82586961

Anybody know what its purpose was or what it hauled or time frame it use used?

Thanks,
Scott