Re: Champ Decals Order

Bill Welch

Tom

Have you tried Martin to see if he has any orphaned decal sets from his Mather offerings?

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, <tmolsen@...> wrote:

Bill,

I think that you are thinking of Northern Central Supply who is at the Timonium show all the time. They also were selling Middle Division decals. They are located north of Baltimore on the old PRR Northern Central Branch, I believe in New Freedom.

I am looking for three sets of Champ #HB-176, the Muncie & Western A.K.A. "The Ball Line!" Champ is out of this set, but the Herald is available. When the set was available, you had to purchase the "Ball Jar" herald decals separately. Unfortunately, I have the heralds, but not the freight car set.

Tom Olsen
7 Boundary Road, West Branch
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479
(302) 738-4292