Re: Kadee Two-Piece Trucks

David Sieber

Sam,
I'd expect you'd be getting postive comments on Kadee's new HGC trucks, including from folks like me wishing you had even more truck types available in HGC (Vulcan, PRR 2D-F8, etc.) - though I understand that you'll do those as time allows. I'm even more pleased to see Kadee issuing semiscale 0.088 tread wheelsets! However, strongly recommend that Kadee prioritize taking the next, obvious step of putting these together to offer semiscale trucks for sale.
So far, I only have one set of HGC trucks, since I'm hesitant to pay twice for wheelsets, once for the RP-25 wheelsets in your trucks and again for semiscale code 88 wheelsets to replace them, especially for open and covered hoppers where oversized wheel treads really show up. I suspect you'll have even stronger positive reaction (especially in the marketplace where it really counts!) once you offer your HGC trucks with semiscale wheelsets already installed.
Respectfully (and enthusiasticly) submitted,
Dave Sieber, Reno NV

To: STMFC@...
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 07:49:58 -0700
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Kadee Two-Piece Trucks

[snip]
We have been receiving many positive comments about these trucks and it seems modelers are at least giving them a try. Some of our RTR cars are now equipped with the new trucks and as time allows (a fictitious term) we'll be making more truck types.

Sam Clarke
Kadee Quality Products

Join main@RealSTMFC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.