Re: Digest Number 6455

Jedalberg

In a message dated 9/28/2010 8:09:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
STMFC@... writes:

_Re: Bob Liljestrand's (aka Bob's Photos) Current Address, Telephone _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/STMFC/message/93602;_ylc=X3oDMTJyY3NoOTJ0BF9TAzk3
MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI1NTQ3NTMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTY5NzI1BG1zZ0lkAzkzNjAyBHNlYwNk
bXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEyODU3MTg5NzY-)
(http://profiles.yahoo.com/bobslavinski)

Bob Has moved again, in the recent past, to another location in KY. I spoke
with him at the Dieruff Show in Allentown on Sunday.
He had about 35-40' of table, and told me the load in his truck was a ton
and a half!! He did say he would be at Naperville. He offered me his card,
but I said I already had one, from when he was at our RPM-Valley Forge in
March. Of course, I can't find it. Sorry. But only a couple of weeks' til
Naperville. Make sure you don't get a room under his.

Jim Dalberg
Paoli Pa