N&W G3 Gondola decals

Bill Lane

All,

I am sorry if I have asked this before. Has anyone produced a decal set for
the N&W G3 gondola? I imported the G26 and want to do 1 as the G3. Now for
the big wish, it should be someone that produces them on an ALPS because I
want them in ** S Scale ** - for 2 sets.

I don't mind "some" decal bashing, or what I call scissors hell, but the
most important thing for me is matching (in appearance) G26 data with the
other N&W lettering.

I am decaling my G4 now using Greg Komar decals. I got extra sets thinking I
could bash the G3 decals too, but it looks really different.

Any help on how to make this happen would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1988

See my finished models at:
<http://www.lanestrains.com/> http://www.lanestrains.com
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

Custom Train Parts Design
<http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm>
http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
<http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls>
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
<http://www.prrths.com/> http://www.prrths.com
<http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf>
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE to join! <http://www.prslhs.com/> http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL