Re: shipping kits

Carey Probst <carey@...>

All I can say about media rates it that it took 27 days for a magazine mailed in NJ using bulk media rates to get to my home in PA under 200 miles away.

It may be cheap but you better warn buyers about the times involved.

Carey

Tony wrote:

I just looked up Media Mail rates -- to ship 20 lbs of books from
California to Massachusetts is less than $10. I always ask for media
mail when ordering books, if it's available from the seller.

Carey Probst

Member, M.I.T. Educational Council

Perm: hcprobst@...

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State,

the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.