From: Ned Carey
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Air brush suggestions...

>But with the
new gravity-feed airbrush, I need an easy, logical way to mix the paint and
"pour" it into the airbrush cup without making a mess.

Jack,

I have admired the Iwata airbrushes for some time. But your delima is exactly why I haven't chosen a gravity feed brush. (In addition to tipping the brush up, down, and sideways while painting)

I just noticed this last weekend something that may help. Mr Hobby sells Pipetts/eyedroppers with graduations to help with mixing paints. Pipettes are nothing new but this is the first time I have seen ones with graduations on them. I would suggest mixing your piant in ample quantity to finish the job in a mixing bottle and adding paint to your paint cup as needed with a pipette.

Here is a link to the MR Hobby pippetts.
http://www.megahobby.com/mrdroppershorttypewstandardvolumemarkings5pk.aspx

Ned Carey