Re: New Tahoe Model Works Truck

brianleppert@att.net

Bill, Southern Pacific cars that used the 70-ton A-3 Ride Control trucks included hoppers of H-70-7, 9, 11, 13, 15 and 17 classes, covered hoppers of H-70-8, 10, 12, 14, 16 and 18 classes, gons of G-70-7, 8 and 11 classes, and flat car class F-70-10.

The Santa Fe book I need to look at is out at work, and I'm not.

There are only very minor differences between A-3 trucks made by the different foundries (ASF, Scullin, Buckeye, etc.) My HO truck has Scullin's foundry mark and the raised "ride control" lettering across the top of the face, rather than across the spring seat lip.

Brian Leppert
Tahoe Model Works
Carson City, NV

--- In STMFC@..., WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...> wrote:
Can anyone specify just
which cars used this truck on the SP and SF?

Thanks in advance:

Bill Pardie