From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thu, September 30, 2010 1:05:31 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: shipping kits

Technically magazines are not eligible for media mail rates. But in
any case I think 27 days to go 200 miles sounds like the truck broke
down, lost its brakes, rolled down an embankment, and was lost in the
woods for 24 days. Not a typical case.

Tim O'Connor

At 9/29/2010 12:49 PM Wednesday, you wrote:
Carey,
Not sure but I think there is a difference between "bulk" media rates
and "media" rates.
Just got a book from Western Ohio in 2 days to Central Virginia via
"media rate".
Chuck Hladik