Speaking of trucks

Clark Propst

I've been buying Kato ASF A-3 trucks for my box cars that required them. I found out yesterday they represent 70 ton trucks. Now I need to replace them!
Has anyone tried Intermountain wheel sets in the new Kadee two piece trucks?

Does anyone make a 70 ton Barber S2 truck? (Plain brg)

I have two Kadee box cars. One is an N&W 8' door the other is a WP, I've changes the running board to Morton on. I'm not happy with the rolling characteristics of either car. I would get rid of them, but like to have PS1s represented on the layout. I don't know what trucks should be under these two cars. Would appreciate some guidance here.

Thanks!
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa