Resin is tough

Clark Propst

I have an F&C CP mini-box that has hit the floor a couple of times. Once it was pulled off on a curve with three other plastic cars. The resin car sustained the least damage. Besides it's a flat kit, it breaks at the joints, just glue it back together. The last time I dropped it. I picked it up, one ladder had fallen off. I glued it back on and put it on the track. It wouldn't roll. Further inspection found the wheel sets all were forced up out of their sideframe dimples. The car is like a cat, landed on it's feet and most have 9...well...7 now, lives : ))
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa