To: STMFC@...
From: camas74@...
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 05:23:53 +0000
Subject: [STMFC] Advice for RPM Naperville

All,

This will be the first time I may bring something to display...

I am seeking recommendations for transporting models on the plane...

How do you pack them, (carefully, I know) so they don't get damaged???

Has anyone had a issues with security??? They have lead weights in them and I am concerned the TSA may be difficult when screening them...

Thanks,

Matt Sugerman,
Ft Worth, TX