Re: Running crap

Tim O'Connor

I haven't had problems with cut levers made from wire. Air hoses
are no longer a problem with Hi-Tech rubber hoses!

What I see get broken a LOT are sill steps, ladders, brake wheels.
And handrails on tank cars. To say nothing of scuffing of paint
and lettering. :-(

And don't let anyone at the club near your car with the "coupler
height adjustment pliers". Standard treatment of a low coupler is
to bend the trip pin upwards towards the sky.

Tim O'Connor

I greatly agree with Clark Propst about near-coupler details, air
hoses and cut levers. They just seem to fly off the models on an
operating layout.
Tony Thompson