ORER help

Bill Welch

I am trying to narrow down when two groups of Fruit Growers Express
steel rebuilds first appeared in the ORER. Here is what I know about
each.

FGEX 10850-10999 appeared by July 1937 and was not in the July 1936
ORER entry. If you have an ORER between these two dates, could you
let me know whether or not this series is present?

FGEX 52600-52999 appeared by October 1940 but was not present in the
April 1940 edition. If you have access to the July 1940 Edition, can
you tell me if this series is or is not present?

I think this is a narrow enough question to request offline responses
if you can help.

Thanks for listening!

Bill Welch
2225 Nursery Road; #20-104