From: richtownsend@...
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 3:21 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Railroad History

A discussion on another list got me thinking. What are the best steam era railroad history books? Having just picked up the new edition of the Raton Pass book I think that is one of the best I have seen. Lots of steam era freight cars, and good, well-written history.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon