Re: Iwata Airbrushes on Scottymason.com

Schuyler Larrabee

Denny, of course I remember that conversation. Mostly I remember thinking
that I'd done all my modeling with a Binks Wren, and still do. Never saw a
need for a double action brush, but then that may be my failing, not seeking
one out to try.

I do have a double action brush, a Badger "Crescendo" model No. 175-7, which
I bought at a yard sale in original packing for, IIRC, $15.00. I've never
opened it. Anybody have any comments on using this brush?

SGL

Now that I think about this conversation with the Paasche man, I
recall another denizen of this good list, SGL, was with me at the
time. If he denies it ever happened, he obviously was not paying
attention.

Denny

Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento