Re: PS2 question

Frank Valoczy <destron@...>

Thanks, Ed. I'll check at my LHS and see if they've got a copy amongst
their back issues.

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

Ed Hawkins wrote:

On Oct 15, 2010, at 12:55 AM, Frank Valoczy wrote:

On steamfreightcars.com there are some lists that have proven very
useful,
of as-built info on various freight car types like 1937 AAR boxcar,
1932
ARA boxcar, etc., listing each road and number series of the type...
I'm
wondering if such a list has been compiled of PS2 two-bay covered
hoppers?
If so, where can it be found?
Frank,
A roster of twin PS-2s was published in Dec. 2003 Railmodel Journal,
roughly the time the Kadee model was introduced.
Regards,
Ed Hawkins

!DSPAM:1291,4cb87916308681377419263!