From: Hman56 <Hman56@aol.com>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Oct 16, 2010 4:12 pm
Subject: [STMFC] better running trucks & wheelset

Hi all,
I'm looking for better running trucks & wheelset for my rolling stock.
earlier this year I got some pre-ordered mP54's from con-cor and love the
way they roll.
I would like to up-date my other rolling stock, mostly Bowser, branchline
& atheaerns.
can anyone help me with this.
(1920-1940) eastern coal hauling.

thanks
Bill Hodkinson
631-807-3221
Democracy is two Wolves and a Sheep Voting on what's for dinner.
Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the Vote