Re: Rapido's Big Announcement

mcindoefalls

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "mr_pennsy" <pennsy@...> wrote:

Did I miss the big announcement by Rapido? There was speculation on the group what it could be, but the thread seemed to wither and die on the vine.
Which announcement was that? Rapido is doing the CN Pte. St. Charles caboose (for Canadian Model Trains, IIRC), which is not steam era, the MLW LRC (which is neither steam nor steam era), and the Pullman lightweight coaches (which are steam era but not freight cars). However, in the realm of STMFC's, the "other" Canadian company (True Line Trains) is doing the CPR "minibox" and reportedly plans to do another run of Fowler boxcars with some upgrades. Would that I had some spare change right now!

The CanModelTrains yahoo group is loaded with discussion on who's doing what up North.

Walt Lankenau