Re: Branchline Blueprint 40 ft postwar AAR boxcar

Chris Sawicki

my apologies for sending this to the group, sorry y'all

--- In STMFC@..., Chris Sawicki <casawicki2@...> wrote:

Hi Andy- I'll buy a couple of the roofs.

Also what BL 50'ft undec kits do you have? I'd like 1 of #1000C tabbed sill if
available.

And 6 of the new Tahoe TMW-210 70 ton A-3 truck without the wheelsets

And 2 Intermountain 12 packs fo 33" semiscale wheels.

FWIW- the Andrews Intermountain trucks, 2 arrived with the frame broken off and
1 of the 8 was an ASF.

Please let me know the total, so I can mail you a check.

thanks,
Chris Sawicki
2403 Berwick Cove
Round Rock, TX 78681