From: Steve Lucas
Subject: [STMFC] Tangent PRR gon...
To: "STMFC@..."
Date: Monday, October 18, 2010, 3:00 PM

Is it just the car that I purchased the other day, or do others have
trouble with the wheelsets binding when rolling the car down straight
(tangent) track? The wheelsets roll well in the trucks themselves .

Thanks in advance,

Steve Lucas.

Sent from my iPod

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start
a New Topic Messages in this topic (3) Recent Activity:

* New Members 2
* New Files 1
*