Re: RRED Shirt Day for STMFC at Naperville

Armand Premo

What,No Speedos at freight car meets? Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: lnbill
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 3:07 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: RRED Shirt Day for STMFC at Naperville

Tim:

Surely you have noticed that on Saturdays there are a group of us running around in Hawaiian shirts. Mr. Jim Singer purchased a bunch of these one year and gifted them to his posse, Mark V., Stan R., etc and then it spread to a few more of us with a passion for freight cars (to keep us inside the rules of this list). Thank you to Dennis S. from Dr. D. and myself for keeping us young.

I have to go now. I am in a panic because I cannot find either of my shirts!

Bill Welch