From: "Denis Blake" <dblake7@...>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 4:41 PM
To: "Steam Era Freight Car List" <STMFC@...>
Subject: [STMFC] New from WrightTRAK

Guys

We at WrightTRAK are pleased to announce the introduction of a new freight car. At the show in Naperville we will be selling our new HO scale resin X29D kit. This kit features our usual one piece body and a separate underframe. This kit also includes the correct Bowser trucks, Kadee grabs, roofwalk and brake wheel. Tichy ladders and brake gear are also included. We decided NOT to do custom decals for this car due to the fact that Microscale has the correct ones available. This would have also added about $6.00 to the cost of the kit and we felt that having the kit priced at $55.00 or more would be a deal killer.

We will also be taking reservations for our upcoming Seaboard Air Line V9 ventilated boxcar. This car will feature all of our normal features as well as a very comprehensive set of decals and correct Andrews trucks.

Please stop by our table at Naperville and visit with us. We will have the PRR cars for sale as well as items from our stock.

Also, we would like to thank the guys at the PRRH&TS for their invaluable assistance with the X29D project. Without their help and support this project would have not been possible.

I will post a photo of this car to the groups photo section shortly. Until then, if interested in seeing this car, please let me know and I will get a photo to you.

Denis Blake
WrightTRAK Railroad Models

Central Ohio Prototype Modelers Meet, May 5-8

http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/#!/pages/Central-Ohio-Prototype-Modelers-Meet/326645470797