Re: Trucks not included? Bad plan.

asychis@...

Wow, that must be why Railyard, F&C, Westerfield and Sunshine have
all been such abysmal business failures! If only they had known!

Tim,

If you had read what I wrote, I mentioned that even Sunshine offers trucks
to those who want them. Why do they do that other than to ensure customers
who want trucks get them?

And again, the resin kit producers cater to a relatively small market,
addressing the very high level of accuracy their customers want compared to
the plastic kit manufacturers.

If InterMountain, Red Caboose, Accurail, etc. had kits in retail stores
without trucks, yes I stand by what I said, it would be business suicide.

Jerry Michels